Monday 8 February 2010

Choosing a perspective

So, during the weekend I lost ALL my mobile phone numbers...hmmm...

As a paranthesis: I dropped the phone and afterwards it didn't want to download ANY numbers from my SIM - any techno geeks out there who can assist?

So, my first reaction was : nooooooooo!!!!!! Almost said the word CATASTROPHY!!!!'

But then I thought again: "No it's not a catastrophy", luckily we live in the 2010-version of the world where I am connected with my friends, family and business through many different means of communication, so no it's NOT a catastrophy. In fact , there are few things in everyday life that are catastrophies...Haiti, THAT's a catasrophy at the moment....

Back to my mobile phone numbers, so my mission now is to gather the numbers I am really calling and using and those numbers who were in slumber will not be there anylonger. So in a way, with loosing all the numbers I am kind of doing a spring clean in my phone....That's the perspective I choose to apply :-) Feng shui-ing my phone list :-) Acctually , I think I will Feng Shui and spring clean my wardrobe as well...yes !!!!

Some thoughts about choosing perspectives
Sunny sunny karma to ya all
Yvette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use respectful language and form of communication, all disrespectful language will be taken away from the blog, Thank you, Yvette.